Friday, November 30, 2007

the war needs to end, we all know that...

  • mccain should shut his relentless lying war hawk feel-sorry for me trap, but at least he knows torture is wrong.
  • romney said every word is directly from GOD in the bible, look, I realize we need freedom OF and also FROM religion in the US of A, but you GOD people are crossing the line. A strict interpretation of GOD with glowing eyes, means you put magic before rationale, and that is not good for policy. I think some of you know what I'm trying to say, and agree they act like that.
  • where was the question about global warming-energy in the republican debate? or does that just get awkward.
  • after mccain said, troops are saying "let us win", I thought, you know what, you got more war spin stocked up than bush, and we need to find out exactly how much truth there is in your war drivel, here is a quick link, that should do for now
  • http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/28/roberts-cnn-mccain-iraq/