Sunday, October 21, 2007

I ordered 30inch 'monitor', it's coming Thursday!!! I need it for coding.

ok, so, i'm inside of flock 1.0 beta, I added blogger, facebook, and twitter, here is a picture of the monitor that comes thursday, to make my life writing code inside massive spreadsheets easier, check out how small the icons are, now, all I  did, was right click, the image, press blog this, type an  'interesting' thought, press publish,  then my updated blog appears, I click on my newest blog entry, then I click the Twitter tab,  click post link, type small  thought, and  twitter is also connected to my facebook, wahlaa, blogging made EASY, so if I need to edit, expound, or others need to comment, all can be done on the blogger post,  and then of course, your blogger post could get dugg, but , I don't know if there is a button yet in my blogger page.  I forgot to mention, you could also just ctrl+c your blog post title and  ctrl+p it into twitter in front of the link.

The two step process, gives you a good preview, before twittering it out, editing your blog is also easy in Flock, just click File: open blog post, then select the post to edit, edit it, click publish, select overwrite instead of publish new, and blog edit is done.  You can always just post comments, if ya don't need to edit it.


305T-13.jpg (JPEG Image, 1024x768 pixels) - Scaled (93%)

Blogged with Flock